Comfortable footstrap incl. 2 screws.
Anti-twist system. Adjustable plastic plates for width adjustment.
Adjustable in width not just in length. By simply turning the plastic plate by 180 degrees, the width of the foostraps can be reduced by 0.6cm (one plate) respectively 1.2cm (both plates). Great for slalom sailors who need a tight connection to the board and for youngsters or women with smaller feet.
HOW TO adapt your footstraps to large feet or sailing with boots
Adjust your Foot Strap SIZE for very large foot strap sizes, change the Anti Twist plate for the outside position - recommended for foot size 11 (US) / 10 (UK) and bigger.
- remove the screw
- remove the Anti Twist plate
- insert the bottom part of the Anti Twist plate into the outside holes of the belt
- put the top plastic part back on the pins
- insert the screw
- adjust the size of the foot strap to fit your foot
HOW TO adapt your footstraps to small feet:
5 Steps for a NARROW Foot Strap:
- remove the screw
- pull off the top plastic part
- rotate the top plastic part 180°
- put it back on the pins
- insert screw and mount the strap
Strap incl. 2 screws.
Comfortable padding, changeable to asymmetrical shape when the strap is not centered - very comfortable!
Symmetrical - for rear center strap
Asymmetrical - for front straps and rear straps on the rail
LIMITED FINISH - LESS IS MORE
Since 2004 the first JP PRO Edition boards have a (SUPER) LIMITED FINISH. By reducing the amount of paint (sanding off) the weight is decreased. Consequently, the boards have a custom look with certain "imperfections" in the paint, thus the material below might shine through. Sometimes they even look as if repaired. This is also true for the Full Wood Sandwich boards as they now feature a LIMITED FINISH, too. You won't find two boards exactly the same. We believe this is worth it as the weight reduction is substantial and there's no loss of durability or strength.
Store your board in mild (neither hot, nor cold; not exposed to sunlight), dry places !
Winter storage: non-freezing (constantly above +5 C).
Note: Avoid storage in closed, damp conditions like in a wet boardbag! So, after windsurfing and safe transport put the board out of its bag and let both dry separately - otherwise your board will suffer from osmosis and blisters (bubbles) will show up on the boards surface. And your bag might start to smell.
We highly recommend to open the air valve screw when the board is not used. Reason: Due to high pressure differences the sandwich construction suffers from high stress and can delaminate long term from the board's core. This will result in a soft spot and start absorbing water. Pressure differences are caused by high temperature variations or other pressure variations from e.g. aero planes. Do not forget to close the air vent before going on the water!
Damages caused by impacts are not covered under JP-Australia's limited warranty. Therefore, JP-Australia highly recommends the use of a nose protector.
Especially recommended for novices and everybody, who wants to protect the board nose.
The universal protector: Made of EVA, the UNI NOSE PROTECTOR is a very light yet strong protection. It is easy to handle as it is simply glued onto the nose.
The set consists of 6 pieces: 2 side parts (one left and one right), and 4 connections in sizes Small, Medium, Large and "Wave Slate".
By combining the two sides with the appropriate connection at the front, noses of almost all standard board sizes and shapes can be covered efficiently.
This makes it an universal protector not only for JP boards but for most boards available on the market.
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - Wave Slate / ca. 220 x 60 cm : Wave Slate 79-96
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - XS / ~230 x 60 cm: Ultimate Wave 69-102, Freestyle Wave 79-86, Freestyle 85-92, Speed 45-54, Young Gun Radical Thurster Quad
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - S / ~240 x 65 cm: Freestyle Wave 94-113, Freestyle 101-105, Magic Ride 97, Super Ride 102, Super Sport 101, Slalom 55-62
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - M / ~240 x 70 cm: Magic Ride 103, Super Ride 116, Super Sport 113, Slalom 68-71
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - L / ~240 x 75 cm: Magic Ride 112-119, Super Ride 124-132, Super Sport 125, Young Gun Magic Ride
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - XL / ~250 x 80 cm: Magic Ride 130-142, Super Ride146, Super Sport 137, Slalom 82
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - XXL / ~250 x 85 cm: Magic Ride 154, Slalom 85
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - XXXL / ~250 x 92 cm: Super Llightwind 165
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - HYDROFOIL 210/80 / ~210 x 80 cm: HydroFoil 105-120
- BOARDBAG LIGHT - HYDROFOIL 220/90 / ~220 x 90 cm: HydroFoil 135-150
Heavy duty padding, compression belts, extra padding on nose and side, comfortable handles. Takes up to 4 boards. Flight approved:
~240 x 70 cm
~235 x 80 cm
~265 x 80 cm