|Born||Torquay, VIC, Australia 10/11/1971|
|Education||High School, HSC 'Helicopter' and 'Fixed Wing' Aircraft pilot|
- motor cross bike riding, flying a helicopter, surfing, toe-in surfing, basketball, snowboarding, videos, computer games
- PROUD ABOUT
- ...having re-established the pin-tail. When I came to Maui everybody was using asymmetrical boards, which were considered the ultimate for wave sailing. My style convinced them better ...I started using yellow boards, which became a trend ...having established my own sailboard and SUP brand
- BEST DAY POSSIBLE
- perfect surf paddle in the early morning, followed by a huge 5 star breakfast. Then the wind to start coming up and go for a windsurf in 8 to 10 foot cross offshore surf followed by a relax in a nice hotel room with a view of the surf. Then to go for a final surf paddle with my best friends and a romantic dinner with a beautiful woman.
- FAVOURITE MUSIC
- Offspring, Penny-wise, Social distortion, Metalica. At bedtime I like Enigma , Deep Forest and many more.
- FAVOURITE BOOK
- anything with pictures of Motor cycles, surfing, girls and entertainment.
- FAVOURITE MOTOR VEHICLE
- Dodge ram Quad cab
- FAVOURITE SPOT(S)
- Bells beach, Point Danger, Point Impossible, Hookipa
- PREFERED JP BIG BOARD(S)
- all Downwind SUPs
- PREFERED JP SMALL BOARD(S)
- the Surf SUPs
- PERSONAL 'MADNESS' & 'OBSESSIONS
- to win as much as possible and to push windsurfing and my other hobbies to the limits (all my windsurfing and bikeriding injuries proof this)
- INSPIRED BY
- People who overcome impossible challenges and end up on top.
- THE FUTURE
- Play hard
- my brand, Neil Pryde, Red Bull, Gloryfy
- Anything else that you want the people to know about you
- "Winning isn't everything, but loosing sucks!"
- MAJOR PERSONAL AND SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS
- I have produced my own windsurfing video: "KA 1111"
- In 1990 I started my windsurfing career - I won every sailboarding contest I entered
- One of my greatest achievements: I am the first non-Hawaiian ever, to win a Windsurfing World Cup Wave contest in Hawaii - and in this event i was non-seeded, non-ranked.
- Having launched my own sailboard brand internationally in 1997
- Becoming PWA Wavesailing World Champion in the same year
- Becoming PWA Wavesailing World Champion again in 1998
- Releasing my second windsurfing video in 2001, called "About Time..."
- Introducing the first JP-SUP boards in 2010