Slalom • Formula • Freerides
|Born||November 21st. 1996|
|Education||Graduated from Colegio Arubano in 2014 (HAVO) Starting this year bachelor Commercial marketing @ Johan Cruyff University in Amsterdam|
|PWA Tour since||2014|
Ping pong with my parents and brother!
- BEST DAY IN MY LIFE
Winning my first Aruba Hi-winds Junior Slalom!! In 2013!
- BEST DAY POSSIBLE
Waking up on a super windy (25+ knots) day in Aruba and there is a big swell.
- BEST 'VACATION'
April 2015:Hawaii, Maui wave sailing in HUGE waves and its blowing 30 knots!
- FAVORITE MUSIC
I like a lot of different kind of music! It can go from Rap to Bachata
- FAVORITE BOOK
Nieuwe buren, Eetclub by Saskia Noort
- FAVORITE MOTOR VEHICLE:
Ford Super Duty F-250 Baby Blue(this baby lives in Aruba)
- FAVORITE SPOT(s)
- PREFERRED JP BIG BOARD(s)
- PREFERRED JP SMALL BOARD(s)
Slalom 60 (93L), Freestyle 92
- INSPIRED BY
My PARENTS who thought me everything and who never gave up on my DREAM of going pro!
- PROUD ABOUT
Becoming 29th on my first PWA event
- SPORT TARGETS
Becoming the best there is!! In a healthy way
- THE FUTURE
Competing as much as possible and getting faster each year
Neilpryde, JP-Australia, IFJU fins
- MY SLOGAN (WORD I LIVE BY)
It always seems impossible until it is done
- ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT THE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
I’m fun to be around with love to get to meet new people so if you want to get to know me just come up to me and lets talk!
- No7 29th Sylt PWA
- No1 4th Roses, Spain IFCA Youth
- 1st Junior Slalom Aruba Hi-winds
- 2nd Junior Long-distance Aruba Hi-winds
- 6th Curacao Challenge (pro tow in)
- 4th Curacao Challenge pro Slalom
- 3rd ESSF Curacao U-17
- 2nd Aruba Hi-winds Juniors Slalom
- 2nd Aruba Hi-winds Juniors Freestyle