Radical and Thruster Quad • Surf SUPs
|Born||25.12.1989 / Kiel, Germany|
|Sail No.||G 208|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts|
|PWA Tour since||2008|
surfing, basketball, soccer, swimming
- BEST DAY IN MY LIFE
The second day in Tasmania with the Storm Chasers
- BEST DAY POSSIBLE
waves, wind, vibes, friends, good food and mood
- BEST 'VACATION'
Every trip is good in its own way.
- FAVORITE MUSIC
Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and everything that followed.
- FAVORITE BOOK
Tino Hanekamp – So was von da
- BOOK I READ NOW
Leo Tolstoy – The Death of Ivan Ilyich
- FAVORITE MOTOR VEHICLE
prefer my bike
- FAVORITE SPOT(S)
Denmark, Ireland, Chile, Hawaii, La Reunion, Australia… too many!
- FAVORITE JP BOARD(S)
Radical Quad 83
- PERSONAL 'MADNESS' & 'OBSESSIONS'
Chasing good conditions around the world.
- INSPIRED BY
People I meet.
- PROUD ABOUT
Living from what I love
- SPORT TARGETS
perfect my skills
- THE FUTURE
is big and stormy!
JP, Neil Pryde, GP JOULE, Mercedes
- MY SLOGAN (word I live by)
You don’t go, you won’t know
- anything else that you want the people to know about you
Forged in Atlantic coldness and refined around the world.
- No.17 - PWA Tenerife
- No.13 - PWA Gran Canaria
- No. 1 - Wave, German Championship
- No. 3 - Overall, German Championship
- No.10 - PWA Wave Ranking Overall
- No.15 - PWA Maui - Aloha Classic
- No.9 - PWA Sylt
- No.13 - PWA Tenerife
- No.9 - PWA Gran Canaria
- 1st - Overall GWA Wave (German Wave Champion !!!)
- out of competition (injury)
- 1st - Rollei Summer Opening Sylt
- 1st - Supreme Surf Big Days
- 2nd - Windsurfcup Sylt
- No.13 - PWA Wave Ranking Overall
- No.7 - PWA La Torche / France
- No.3 - PWA Klitmoller, Denmak - Cold Hawaii
- 3rd - RedBull Storm Chase Ireland
- 3rd - RedBull Storm Chase Overall
- 5th - PWA Klitmoeller
- 7th - PWA Tenerife
- 3rd - RedBull Storm Chase Tasmania
- PWA Wavesailing World Ranking: 9th
- 9th - PWA Klitmoeller
- 1st - Red Bull Soul Wave
- PWA Wavesailing World Ranking: 16th