|Born||6, August, 1974, USA, Ohio|
|Education||Master’s Business and Health Care AdministrationNational Academy of Sports Medicine, Certified Personal TrainerPaddleFit Pro Level Coach|
- Anything involving movement towards better Health, Fitness, and sharing the love of seeing the world from a stand-up paddleboard.
- BEST DAY IN MY LIFE:
- The day my horse didn’t buck me off.
- BEST DAY POSSIBLE:
- AM Workout involving the sunrise and the ocean, followed by breakfast, coaching others toward their new personal best, a few laughs and remembering to be grateful for being so blessed.
- BEST ‘VACATION’:
- Italy, Hawaii and Bali
- FAVORITE MUSIC:
- The Killers, Snow Patrol, Bruno Mars, Mary Mary, J-Lo, Pit Bull, Norah Jones, Enigma, Surge Devant, DJ mixes and podcasts
- FAVORITE BOOK:
- The Leader without a title, Robin Sharma
- BOOK I READ NOW:
- Natural Born Heroes
- FAVORITE VEHICLE:
- Volvo XC-90
- FAVORITE SPOT:
- Coronado Bay, Morrow Bay, Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach
- FAVORITE JP SUPs:
- 12’6” x 24” Allwater, 14’ x 23” Flatwater and the Hybrids
- PERSONAL MADNESS & OBSESSIONS:
- Exploring the world by Paddleboard and building muscle in the body and mind (not just mine, but others)!
- INSPIRED BY:
- The sunrise and sunset.
- PROUD ABOUT:
- Being a Special Olympics Coach and being an Athlete Ambassador for the Wings for Life, World Run.
- SPORTS TARGET:
- Winning Chattajack31, evolving as a Kiteboarder & more SUP Surfing
- THE FUTURE:
- JP-Austraila SUP, Adventure Sports, Neil Pryde, MG Surfline
- MY SLOGAN (word I live by):
- Take the road less traveled. Be Dynamic, Live Kinetic & Stay Fearless.
- ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU:
- I prefer to let those things develop on their own. Just believe you can, then get moving!
- 1st Queen of the Bay, Key Largo, USA
- 1st Florida Winter Nationals, Florida, USA
- 3rd Fastest in Florida, SUPRacer
- 2nd Chattajack31, Tennessee, USA
- 1st Carolina Cup, Rec, Wrightsville Beach, USA
- 3rd Chattajack31, Tennessee, USA
- 1st Orange Bowl Paddle Championship, Miami, USA